While I was sitting here procrastinating about writing, I had a little mooch around the Blogosphere and found Suzie‘s Me, Myself and I post in collaboration with Sare. So I thought why not get involved so people reading can get to know a little more about the person behind the blog.
So here goes…
1. Name 5 things on your bucket list.
It’s no surprise they are all travel-related – and I have a bucket list as long as your arm! But here are 5 I’m really feeling right now.
- Road trip round New Zealand – something I will be ticking off very soon!
- Go on safari in Africa
- See the wildlife (or possible even volunteer) in Costa Rica
- Visit Cuba
- Travel Thailand beyond Bangkok
2. What was your favourite toy when growing up?
I absolutely loved Polly Pockets when I was a kid! I even found a few items in my parent’s loft a couple of months ago which I was going to turn into jewellery but just didn’t have the heart to.
3. What are your top 3 blogs that you follow?
Ohh don’t make me choose! I follow loads of great blogs – all quite different, with a mixture of topics and personalities. Variety is the spice of life!
4. What would be your dream job?
My dream job would be International Woman of Mystery – I could fly around the world reviewing hotels and stuff. On a more realistic end of the dream scale, it would be quite interesting working with animals.
5. If you hadn’t started blogging, what would you be doing instead?
If I wasn’t blogging I’m not sure what I would be doing. I’m not very good at hobbies so no doubt I would have tried and given up a few more by now. I quite like blogging though, it makes me feel productive!
For more info about Me, Myself and I, click here.
And to follow me on Bloglovin, click here.